When I received a comment in one of my posts here in my blog that I was given a blogger award, I immediately got excited to discover what it was. Yes, I was given “The Versatile Blogger” Award, my very first blog award! Thank you to Mommy Chris of The Mommy Journey for thinking of me and appreciating my new blog.
And as part of the tradition of having received this award, I now need to list 7 things about me and pass this award to 15 other bloggers. So here goes my list…
- Some people mistake me as Chinese or Korean, but I am 100% Pinay (a Filipina).
- I love to travel and discover different places and culture. If given the chance, I would love to go to the African Safari, New Zealand, and the Holy Land.
- I love dancing as much as I love singing. I guess it runs in the family! (LOL)
- The very first award (as in a trophy) that I received was in a gymnastics competition when I was a high school freshman, beating other participants from all high school levels.
- I am a “water” person. I love hitting the beach or the swimming pool, and the shower, too! I also prefer drinking water than soda. I don’t want to go out without any packed water bottle in our bag.
- My favorite sport is swimming, of course! Next is bowling.
- My very first ministry in church was being a Sunday School Teacher. It seems that the Lord has prepared me for the task He had for me, which is now being a homeschool teacher to my children.
Hhmmm…Since I’m only new in the realm of blogging, I have not met many bloggers yet. So I will be bequeathing this award sometime later to my top 15 bloggers who I think will be deserving of such honor to be called “a versatile blogger”.
Giving back the honor to God! Have a great weekend!