Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God’s Best Dad for Our Children

What a great way to pay tribute to my one and only partner in life, the father of my two little angels, as well as to all the fathers out there, but to remember the wonderful promises and reminders coming from our Most Awesome, Loving and Almighty Father Himself.

I have been experimenting on some photo effects lately, and here are what I have come up with.  I call them art expression and labor of love :-)  I hope you’ll enjoy looking at the photos of my children with their dad and be inspired with the verses, too.

“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.” – Ephesians 6:4

“Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.” – Proverbs 23:22

 
“And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers…” – Malachi 4:6

“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” – Proverbs 22:6
 
To Noah, my husband, my lover, my friend, and forever my partner, thank you for being a wonderful and loving dad to our children.  Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.  One of the greatest gifts I have ever had came from God, and I call him YOU.  And for that, I always praise and thank God for giving YOU to me and to our children.  You may not be the best dad in the world, but I know you are the best dad God chose for our children.  I love you and Happy Father's Day...everyday!

8 comments:

  1. sweet photo@! i always love to see my kids with their dad having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweet! love ths pics ...enough to show how responsible and sweet the dad is to the kiddos :D

    thanks for sharing! :_ see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photos! i love the verses also sis.. i totally agree with those. There is nothing that can compare to raising our children the Biblical way! thanks for sharing.. and hope you could also come by visit http://www.ourhomeandhaven.info/family-time-at-the-park/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, labor of love nga! :) so many daddy moments here.. you should have linked this up too at mommy moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, tets! ang ganda tingnan ng mga loving moments ng kids with their Papa, my bro! God bless u. Cheers to the fathers! Praise God for the fathers in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mommy Jes, Mommy Chris and Ate Tutz for your nice comments!

    @Chris - I thought this was too late for Daddy Moments since I only posted this last Tuesday, sayang.

    @Tutz - Unfortunately, even though I have lots of "special moments" with the kids, they're not captured in photos like these since I'm the one who's really more mahilig taking pictures and not Yong. Walang candid instant shots, wwaahh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great captures! And, lovely words to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining and sharing this. you're blessed to have a husband who's a very good father. so beautiful and touching! hope you could join every Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment in my blog. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. God bless you!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...